Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What am I waiting for?

Everyone in this world is waiting for something or someone, at some points of time. I find myself held in the grip of this feeling, especially the last couple of months.

When I moved to M'bai and joined a new company, I had accepted that it will be a new environment both personally and professionally. I had made up my mind that I would use this time to build my professional capabilities, take up actions on my long pending activities, restart my studies, explore the much hyped M'bai... and the list was, and is endless.

Reality however is starkly different. I am regrettably in an interminable vicious circle of work, home and dreams which are in "pending state". My personal to-do list keeps increasing and I blame it all on not finding time. I need to wake up from this self-induced stupor. Who do I expect will change the circumstance for me?What am I waiting for? I know this is what go-getters do - they wake up from their brief stupor and take the step and I know that for me, day is not far off.

No comments: