Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Life - hoping for technology

A time comes in everyone's life when we take pointers from our technology driven life and hope there is a "restart" option!! Imagine the ramifications of having a format and reboot option!! How much of our lives would we change if we had this option?

A year back, around the same time, there were so many changes happening in my life that I wished I had a 'Pause' button in my life and I could take a breather and understand the ramifications of the events. Today, I wish I had a fast forward button which could add some action in my life. Is this what is known as the ups and downs of our life? Did the Lord above hear me and instead of the 'Pause' button, hit the 'slow motion' button? Lord, if you are hearing my wishes, then here I go (Chandler Bing, pardon the copy+paste) - "Wish I had a million dollars to spare" !!

No comments: